Friday, January 1, 2010

*UPDATED* Dick Clark's New Year's Rockin' Eve '10 Performance Highlights



Jennifer Lopez - Medley



Keri Hilson "Knock You Down"



Keri Hilson "Turnin' Me On"



The Black-Eyed Peas "Meet Me Halfway"



The Black-Eyed Peas "Boom Boom Pow"

Enjoy what I can find of Dick Clark's New Year's Rockin' Eve '10, which included performances by Jennifer Lopez, Keri Hilson, & The Black-Eyed Peas. J.Lo rocked it to "Louboutins," "Waiting For Tonight," & "Let's Get Loud," appropriately in Times Square. Over in Vegas, Keri looked fabulous during her performances, while the BEPs regurgitated some of their '09 hits, although Fergie killed it at the end of "Meet Me Halfway." In addition, Keri performed "I Like" & The Black-Eyed Peas did "Imma Be" & "Rock That Body," all of which I was dying to see personally, but Dick Clark Productions have been living up to (the first part of) their name today & removing every video of them possible. However, I have every intention of posting them should they turn up anytime soon. Note: The last half of the "Boom Boom Pow" video after the performance isn't anything.

UPDATE: Found 'em! Keri's "I Like" performance was hot & I enjoyed seeing the BEPs perform my fav song off The E.N.D., "Imma Be," for once, but is Fergie REALLY singing that baby voice on "Rock That Body?!" lol:



Keri Hilson "I Like"



The Black-Eyed Peas "Imma Be"



The Black-Eyed Peas "Rock That Body"

No comments: