Thursday, December 10, 2009

Kanye West "VH1 Storytellers" Details

On January 5th, Kanye West will release a CD/DVD of his VH1 Storytellers set. In addition to the full over 70-minute show, special features on the DVD will include three never-before-seen performances & an interview with Kanye. I was holding off on posting details about this release until I discovered which songs would be the 'never-before-seen performance' ones, but while that information has not been revealed, I posted a link to watch his entire Storytellers set a while back, so check that out to see what you can expect from this release & which tracks both the CD & DVD will include. I'm a more-or-less new fan of Mr. West, but I think 808s & Heartbreak is pretty darn hot & I really enjoyed this show, so I just might have to get this!

[Source]

No comments: