Tuesday, December 1, 2009

JoJo, Others Collaborate With Timbaland

You've heard Bran'Nu's songs from Timbaland's Shock Value 2 (December 8th), but what about everybody else? Well, for one, I'm excited for JoJo because she is featured on the album's third track "Lose Control":



I actually like this one *ahem*. I don't know why I was thinking earlier this year that Timbaland's beats were getting stale because this album is pretty hot! Further evidence can be found in the Keri Hilson-featured "The One I Love," which is also assisted by D.O.E.:


Another sizzling collabo from Keri & Timbo. They really do create magic together. Last but not least is Timbaland's version of OneRepublic's "Marchin' On," the original version of which can be found on the band's new album Waking Up. Listen to the remix below:


I'm used to the other version, but I think I like this one better. Definitely more up my alley. I can dig it.

[Source]

No comments: