Sunday, December 20, 2009

Goo Goo Dolls Album Update

The Goo Goo Dolls are currently prepping for the release of their next album. Titled Something For The Rest Of Us, the album is due to be completed in February & set for release in late spring. The band has already performed a couple of the album's tracks, "The Sweetest Lie" & "As I Am," for a special that will air Christmas Day. For one, I'm loving that album title. The more it sinks in that the general public couldn't be bothered by the presence of actual talent from actual artists on the radio, the more I cherish the real music that gets released by talented folks such as these. Also, I loved their last album Let Love In, so I look forward to hearing them again in 2010.

[Source]

1 comment:

Ronnie said...

Great news! I took so long, I hope it was worth all the waiting.