Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Brandy Collaborates With Timbaland, Snoop Dogg

If you're a Brandy stan like me, then today is your lucky day! Actually, I guess it would be December 8th, since that's the release date for Timbaland's Shock Value 2, which features the official debut of Bran'Nu, Brandy's rap alter-ego. Check out one of her two tracks on the album, "Meet In Tha Middle," below:



Fiyah! You already KNOW she can spit like that!! If you like what you hear, listen to her other song "Symphony," which also features Attitude & D.O.E.:


Ah, yes. I could listen to these all day. Brandy getting her shine on by flowing on the track & singing background vocals?! What could be better? I know! ANOTHER new Brandy song! This one comes from Snoop Dogg's upcoming album Malice N Wonderland (also arriving on December 8th), also features Pharrell, & is titled "Special." Enjoy:


This is a nice juxtaposition to the Timbo tracks. I love it! These are all sooo hot... I already need a new Brandy album.

[Source]

No comments: