Monday, November 2, 2009

Mariah Carey On The B. Scott Show + Jay Leno

I've been one of B. Scott's love muffins for a minute now & I know that he loves Mariah Carey as much as I do, so it's with much excitement that I present to you his interview with the one & only Mimi for his web series The B. Scott Show. He did an excellent job, asking the questions any lamb would, with topics ranging from being biracial to the possibility of starting a family to her new album Memoirs Of An Imperfect Angel, which had Mariah busting out acapella after acapella! Mariah Carey was the first singer I ever loved & remains my favorite to this day, so you know I was living vicariously through B. Scott on this one!

Mariah also stopped by The Jay Leno Show earlier tonight to discuss some things, namely her new movie "Precious," which opens Friday in limited release. An interesting interview! I'm dying to see this movie, but it's not coming anywhere near me anytime soon... so yay.

1 comment:

Judy Smith said...

LoL its funny lucky she didn't fall now that would have been a major whoops.