Thursday, November 12, 2009

Kid Sister "Right Hand Hi" Video Premiere

"Right Hand Hi" is, err, the first single off Kid Sister's upcoming debut album Ultraviolet (November 17th). (I say that because it also includes her Kanye West-assisted "Pro Nails," which received the video treatment as well.) I think Kid Sister has a unique & interesting sound, so I'm anxious to hear that album of hers. I also like what they did visually here. It's just a shame they didn't put this video out earlier because there's no time now to create enough buzz for her album to sell anything week one. Ya know, it's a funny thing because she's about to drop & Nicki Minaj is gonna shut the game down when her album comes out next year, but previous to all of this, there hasn't been a blip on the radar from any femcees, yet Missy Elliott has been planning to release an album for EVER now & had the perfect opportunity to... same goes for Eve. I mean, Missy is my favorite rapper & I had to sit around the last year-&-a-half & watch her pass by the absolute perfect time to release something... shame.

No comments: