Monday, November 23, 2009

Kelis Album Update

What an exciting day for Kelis fans! I've been blogging for almost two years now & this is the first time I've gotten the opportunity to post about new Kelis music. Today, she unleashed her new single "Acapella," which you can hear below. The David Guetta-produced track definitely rides the current dance craze, but isn't really far-fetched for Kelis. We aren't done hearing from her either because it has been confirmed that the new mom has signed with will.i.am/Interscope Records for the release of her new album, which "is pretty much done," in spring of next year! We can expect a similar sound from the record because the former Mrs. Nas has also been working with Free School, whom she recently collaborated with on their song "Grey Goose (Whatcha Sippin' On)," which I've also included below. "Acapella" is growing on me as I listen to it more... hey, I've got nothing to complain about. We have a new Kelis album on the way! Gotta love her style.

Acapella


Grey Goose (Whatcha Sippin' On) (ft. Kelis & apl.de.ap)

No comments: