Saturday, October 31, 2009

Rihanna To Break Her Silence

Rihanna will finally break her silence about her assault next week with scheduled appearances on ABC's Good Morning America & 20/20. Chances are, she will perform & tease her interview when she visits Good Morning America Thursday, November 5th, followed by some "20/20, Barbara Walters, for real, for real" on Friday, November 6th. It was obviously a smart decision to wait until her new album Rated R (November 23rd) was ready to speak, but my favorite part about it all is that she gets the last word.

2 comments:

Pedro Delgado said...

I think its good that she is finally telling the world about her ordeal with Chris Brown i hop[e everything works out for her and that she can move on in life without him. I know deep down she still love him regardless of the fact drama hurry up and lets move to the next subject...

Amy said...

I am curious to hear Rhiana's side of the story. I hope that this can give her some closure.