Sunday, October 25, 2009

*UPDATED* Oi Fashion Rocks Performance Highlights

Mariah Carey - "Touch My Body" & "Obsessed"

Mariah Carey "Fantasy (Remix)"

Ciara "Love Sex Magic"

Ciara "Promise"

Ciara - "1, 2 Step" & "Work"

Estelle "American Boy"

Dirty Money "I'll Be Missing You"

Mariah Carey, Ciara, Estelle, & Dirty Money were all in Brazil to perform at the Oi Fashion Rocks event. I love that Mariah brought out that "Fantasy" remix, even if I'm not too sure of the point if she wasn't gonna sing it. Ciara's set was nothing short of scorching! Happy Birthday to one of today's best performers! Dirty Money also performed "Mo Money Mo Problems," but 1) the only video online, well, sucks & 2) the girls didn't sing. As for Estelle, I can hardly wait for her next album!

UPDATE: Turns out, Estelle read my mind & decided to perform a new song titled "Back To Love Again" as well! I love how she's able to find the perfect medium between staying fresh & using old school influences:

No comments: