Saturday, October 17, 2009

Beyonce "I Am... Yours" Cover

On Monday, November 23rd, Beyonce will release the 2-CD/1-DVD set "I Am... Yours: An Intimate Performance At Wynn Las Vegas." You may remember that in the midst of her "I Am..." tour, Beyonce performed a special four-night stint in Las Vegas featuring a reworked version of her show. I'm excited to finally see it now that she's releasing it. If I'm being honest, I was hoping for a double-DVD release of both shows, but I love any concert I can get. As for the cover itself, I can't wrap my head around the fact that they did a promo shoot for this specific set of concerts, yet they didn't use any shots from it for the release; however, I like the picture they did choose.

[Source]

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

She looks like a drag queen on the cover.. Ultimate..FAIL!!!

Anonymous said...

and you sound like a hater sucess!