Saturday, September 19, 2009

Mariah Carey On Oprah

"I Want To Know What Love Is"

Interview (Pt. 1)

Interview (Pt. 2)

Mariah Carey visited Oprah live in New York City on Friday, where she performed "I Want To Know What Love Is" for the first time on TV & sat down for her first-ever interview with husband Nick Cannon. Of course, Mariah & Oprah had to discuss their new movie "Precious" as well, which works out well for us because they show an extended clip of Mariah's part in the film. As for her performance, Mariah really did sound amazing & I'm so very glad! It was also cool that Nick joined in the fun because you can kinda tell why she loves him. Oh, & did I mention that those two guys WISH they were Mariah's biggest fans..? Nonetheless, Memoirs Of An Imperfect Angel drops September 29th & I'm sorry Island Def Jam, but it needs to leak yesterday.

No comments: