Monday, September 21, 2009

Kris Allen Album Update

Today, Kris Allen debuted his first single "Live Like We're Dying" (stream below) on Z100. It's an interesting choice, but I think it will do well for him. Honestly, the single, which should be available on iTunes this Friday, is better than I thought it would be as far as it catering to my taste in music. Anyway, Kris mentioned in an interview earlier today that his favorite song off his upcoming album, which will be released on November 17th, is called "I Need To Know." (Let's hope it sounds nothing like the Marc Anthony song of the same name that I can now not get out of my head.) As far as collaborators go, Kris has worked with Alex Band, former lead singer of The Calling (known for "Wherever You Will Go"), & is scheduled to go in the studio with Kevin Rudolf, who recently worked with Adam Lambert, next month. That's all good & everything, but I have a bone to pick with Mr. @KrisAllen4Real. While searching for news for this article, I read a tweet from Kris that said his wearing Adam Lambert's jacket on the final night of the Idol tour was HIS idea. Umm, I don't think so! The night before that show, Kris had a Twitter party & I asked him when he was gonna wear Adam's jacket ... & guess who wore what the very next day?! Mhm. :)

Live Like We're Dying

[Source, Source, Source]

No comments: