Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Amerie "In Love & War" Album Sampler

Amerie has offered us a Prelude To In Love & War album sampler, which you can listen to HERE. I'll post the tracklisting below, but everything has leaked in full with the exception of "Higher," which is exactly where that song was taking me! Listening to this gets me more excited for November 3rd to arrive & for Amerie to return to us because she truly is a talent with something unique to offer.

1. Higher (Snippet)
2. Heard 'Em All
3. Tell Me You Love Me (Snippet)
4. Why R U
5. Pretty Brown (ft. Trey Songz) (Snippet)
6. Red Eye (Snippet)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yo I was checking out the snippets last night on Def Jam.com and damn HIGHER is by far to me the hottest track I’ve heard so far off the album. Can’t wait for the video Heard’em all featuring Lil Wayne and it seems as though the album is gonna be hot.