Friday, August 7, 2009

Whitney Houston "Million Dollar Bill" Song Premiere

Whether or not this is a single, everyone has been waiting to hear this one, so here's the premiere of Whitney Houston's "Million Dollar Bill," which is taken from her upcoming album I Look To You (August 31st). Honestly, I'm slightly underwhelmed with the final result after hearing all the rave reviews of this track, though I do like it. I think with a few more listens I'll feel it more. Am I wishing for too much when I say I really hope Whitney has a song or two that REALLY gets me on I Look To You?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

maybe your expectations are too high or your just nostalgic for a time when great music was created, the kind you didn't have to try to convince yourself to love. good music just was and you felt it. judging by the demo, ive a feeling the track salute will be a standout, with whitney digging deep to deliver a personal point of view.

Anonymous said...

did anybody tell whitney its no longer 1985???