Saturday, August 22, 2009

Mya "Beauty & The Streets: Vol. 1" Mixtape

Mya is getting ready to release a new mixtape, Beauty & The Streets: Vol. 1, on September 29th. The buzz-creating project, led by the Bun B-assisted "Show Me Somethin'" (see: below), will go hand-in-hand with Mya's upcoming stint on Dancing With The Stars as the singer's return to the US spotlight. Check out the tracklisting for Beauty & The Streets: Vol. 1:

1. Intro By Go DJ Hi-C
2. I'm Back (ft. Slim Thug)
3. About My B.I. (ft. Shawty Lo)
4. Show Me Somethin' (ft. Bun B)
5. Boss (ft. Z-Ro)
6. Ponytail (ft. Nicki Minaj)
7. $ Can't Buy My Love
8. Control Freak (ft. Gator Mane)
9. Club Go Crazy (ft. Chamillionaire)
10. Now Or Lata (ft. Blo-Pop)
11. Manaholic
12. Go Hard Or Go Home
13. Full Service (ft. Trae)
14. The Only One
15. Work It Out
16. Black Out

Can't say I'm all that excited about the sub-par material that'll be coming with this (though I am interested in her new album that will follow), but am I the only one that finds track eight intriguing? For those who don't know, "Control Freak" was also the name of Mya's fourth album before it changed to Liberation. Guess we'll see!

[Source, Source]

2 comments:

screwston king said...

came to the H and made a mixtape gotta get it



http://stores.shop.ebay.com/Screwston-King-Ts

Chano Santamaria said...

The choice of singles seems odd. Have enjoyed a number of other hits by Mya, but after listening several times I have to agree.