Monday, August 31, 2009

Beyonce Performs In Ukraine

Freakum Dress

Smash Into You

Get Me Bodied

Broken-Hearted Girl

Crazy In Love

Beyonce helped open Donbass Arena in Ukraine & a few of the performances from her set were broadcast on TV. We haven't seen her perform any of these this tour in HQ before except "Crazy In Love." I'm sad we didn't get to see any Sasha Fierce songs (though I have a feeling that was done on purpose), but the ballads were gorgeous! I also love me some B'Day, so I'm glad she is still doing some of those bangers, particularly "Freakum Dress," which *may* be my favorite song on that album (after all, she does shout out the blog at the beginning of it! lol). I can't wait to get my hands on her DVD of this! Until then, I Am... Sasha Fierce is out now.

No comments: