Thursday, August 27, 2009

Backstreet Boys "This Is Us" Cover & Tracklisting

The cover for the Backstreet Boys' new album This Is Us (October 6th) has surfaced. Howie & Brian are checking out something interesting, though I'm not sure where on it Brian is looking, while Nick is checking out ... Brian & A.J. could care less. In other words, I love it! LOL Anyway, here's the album's tracklisting:

1. Straight Through My Heart
2. Bigger
3. Bye Bye Love
4. All Of Your Life (You Need Love)
5. If I Knew Then
6. This Is Us
7. PDA
8. Masquerade
9. She's A Dream
10. Shattered
11. Undone

Poor, poor BSB. Ten of these tracks are already online. Well, "This Is Us" is only LQ, but still. I was surprised at the short tracklisting at first, as more than eleven songs from them have leaked, but if there is anything I would've done to improve their last album Unbreakable, it's trim the fat, so maybe it's for the best.

[Source, Source]

1 comment:

Record Rat said...

The song "All in my head" is confirmed to be on the album too. This ain't the final track listing.