Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Whitney Houston "I Look To You" Cover + More

The appropriately elegant cover art for Whitney Houston's comeback album I Look To You (September 1st) has arrived. It was revealed at a recent listening session for the album, where several track titles & credits were also given out. Check them out below:

1. “Million Dollar Bill” (Swizz Beatz/Alicia Keys)
2. “Nuthin’ But Love” (Danja)
3. “Call You Tonight” (Stargate/Johnta Austin)
4. “I Didn’t Know My Own Strength” (David Foster/Diane Warren)
5. “Like I Never Left” (Akon/Claude Kelly)
6. “For The Lovers” (Danja/Claude Kelly)
7. “I Look To You” (Harvey Mason/Tricky Stewart/R. Kelly)
8. “Worth It” (Eric Hudson/Johnta Austin)
9. “A Song For You” (Stargate/Leon Russell)

Mostly news to us, the impressive list contains many heavy hitters. I look forward to hearing all the songs we haven't yet, though I'm not too excited about "Like I Never Left" being included on the album because sub-par material like that isn't gonna get Whitney where she needs to go. Still, I have faith that she'll bring it.

[Source]

No comments: