Thursday, July 30, 2009

Kelly Clarkson On Stripped



"Already Gone"



"I Do Not Hook Up"



"My Life Would Suck Without You"



"Walking After Midnight" (Patsy Cline Cover)



"Behind These Hazel Eyes"



"Walk Away"



Interview

I love these! Kelly Clarkson practically performed a concert for Stripped of songs from her latest CD All I Ever Wanted, previous hits, & even a cover. Positives: The trumpets on "Walk Away" & "Walking After Midnight" (I used to play!), & her vocals on "Already Gone" & "Behind These Hazel Eyes." Negative: Kelly's attempt to rock out on "I Do Not Hook Up," & her vocals on "My Life Would Suck Without You" & "Walk Away." Now, I realize she may not particularly care for the pop-ier sound of her singles that the label chooses, but does she have to completely give up on them & save it all for her more acoustic performances? That aside, I'll bet her upcoming tour would be amazing!

1 comment:

Hugo (Música do Mundo) said...

hELLO

New Shakira´s video is now Online

u can watch in my blog

www.musicadomundo.pt.vu

kiss