Thursday, July 30, 2009

Backstreet Boys "This Is Us" Update

On October 6th, the Backstreet Boys will return with their new album This Is Us. The guys worked with RedOne on the lead single "Straight Through My Heart" (single cover to the left, stream HERE), but he wasn't the only one who contributed to the album. BSB also worked with pop genius Max Martin, T-Pain, Soulshock & Karlin, Jim Jonsin, & Claude Kelly, & did some writing & producing themselves as well. Among the 11 tracks set to be included are the leaked "Bigger," "Bye Bye Love," & "She's A Dream." The only one of those three songs I like is "Bigger," but the first single has me feeling optimistic that they can pull through with the new radio-friendly sound. I mean, hey, any pop album that involves Max Martin production can't be too bad!

[Source]

3 comments:

Hugo (Música do Mundo) said...

Hello Im from Portgual

Now u can download (if u wanna)the new music of Madonna-Celebtration in my blog www.musicadomundo.pt.vu

kiss

Anonymous said...

Hello, my name is James and I just made a seemingly new website idea where you can bid on ads and there are no obligations. Please check this out and see what you think: http://bidad.weebly.com/index.html

Thank you very much,

James

Anonymous said...

I've heard those songs and they're very good! I think the first single will be Nº1!