Friday, June 19, 2009

Kris Allen Album Update

Some collaborators for Kris Allen's debut album have been revealed. Producers David Hodges & Salaam Remi have jumped at the chance to work with the Idol winner, as has songwriter Claude Kelly (Leona Lewis' "Forgive Me"). Interestingly enough, Kris even put in some time with a member of The Fray, the band that inspired his breakout performance of Kanye West's "Heartless" on the show. Kris seems to be enjoying his writing sessions, as he had this to say:

"Each writing session has been a learning experience. I think that we are trying to figure it out & that it's going the right way & I'm really excited about it. I can't wait."

Sounds good. Is it just me, or are Idol finalists getting bigger names for their debut albums than ever? Definitely a good look for Kris.

[Source]

1 comment:

kizgold said...

Yes, I am anxiously awaiting the album. Was very excited to hear about him collaborating with Claude Kelly and The Fray.