Friday, June 26, 2009

Janet Jackson Returns For 'Married' Sequel + More

It has been announced that Janet Jackson will reprise her role in the Tyler Perry sequel "Why Did I Get Married Too." The movie, which follows up the play-based first film, is set to open next year on April 2nd. I enjoyed the first one & Janet even got awarded for it, so I'm excited for this.

In related news, Janet Jackson's manager has issued the following statement on behalf of Janet regarding her brother's passing:

"Janet Jackson is grief-stricken & devastated at the sudden loss of her brother. She is in pre-production on a film & is flying immediately to California to be with her family."

She has since made it to LA. I can't even imagine what Janet must be feeling right now, but she & the rest of the Jackson family are in my prayers. We lost a legend in Michael.

[Source, Source, Source]

No comments: