Thursday, June 18, 2009

Angels & Airwaves Album Update + More

Angels & Airwaves fans have been curious what is next for the band ever since blink-182 reunited. Well, AVA has an announcement to make & it's quite a large one! The band is set to release their third album Love as well as a film project of the same name before the year's end ... for FREE! The "Love" film was previously to be named after their sophomore album I-Empire, but I'll let Tom give the rest of the details:

"[Love is] the biggest release of my life, the pinnacle of my creativity; it's super conceptual & highbrow in many ways, very artistic. ... It's a very modern version of what could happen when you blend the film industry & the music industry together in a very, very arty, kind of cool way with professionals involved all along the path."

Angels & Airwaves are one of my random musical obsessions, but it's only because they are completely brilliant, so you can imagine my excitement that comes along with this news!

[Source, Source]

No comments: