Sunday, May 31, 2009

The Black-Eyed Peas "The END" Tracklisting + Preview

The time is approaching for The Black-Eyed Peas to release their new album The END (June 9th). Check out the tracklisting for the album below & see if you can pick out which of the songs will be the next #1 for the BEPs:

1. Boom Boom Pow
2. Rock That Body
3. Meet Me Halfway
4. Imma Be
5. I Gotta Feeling
6. Alive
7. Missing You
8. Ring-A-Ling
9. Party All The Time
10. Out Of My Head
11. Electric City
12. Showdown
13. Now Generation
14. One Tribe
15. Rockin' To The Beat

Snippets of each track can be heard HERE. I'm definitely looking forward to what promises to be a fun dance album perfect for summer. Btw, I'm aware that Target will be releasing a deluxe edition of The END & I'll tell you all about it as soon as the details surface!

No comments: