Thursday, April 16, 2009

Idol Review: Top 7


Adam Lambert rocked out to "Born To Be Wild" this week & was his usual incredible self. I know how crazy that sounds, but who sings that high without EVER being off? I wasn't in love with Kris Allen's song choice (though I didn't hate it), but he was amazing anyway. I also liked Lil Rounds (who was NOT in the bottom three) ... I'll admit she's definitely no Vonzell or Syesha, but I love the tone of her voice. Allison Iraheta (who WAS in the bottom three) received an especially excessive amount of praise from the judges for her dreadful--even for her--performance. Anoop Desai ... wait, hold on ... *YAWN* ... who we talkin' about? Old Yeller attempted to ruin another Mariah song. But it was Matt Giraud's horribly out-of-tune, if not forgettable (How can you blame me for forgetting him when he doesn't even know who he is?), performance that finally earned him what he had coming ... until Kara's undying love for him got his butt saved. And so ends her being my favorite judge. At least we got an outstanding performance from Jennifer Hudson of "If This Isn't Love" out of the results show:


Watch The Ford Commercial HERE

No comments: