Monday, April 27, 2009

Elliott Yamin "Fight For Love" Tracklisting + Preview

Elliott Yamin's sophomore album Fight For Love is set for a May 5th release (next week!) & the tracklisting for it has recently surfaced:

1. Let Love Be
2. Know Better
3. Fight For Love
4. You
5. Can't Keep On Loving You (From A Distance)
6. Don't Be Afraid
7. You Say
8. Apart From Me
9. Cold Heart
10. How Do I Know
11. This Step Alone
12. Someday

A snippet of each track has been posted for our listening pleasure HERE & you can also preview the bonus track "I Believe." In all honesty, Fight For Love sounds like it's gonna be really good! "Know Better" is already my jam, but if I had to pick one other song that sounded promising, I'd go with "You Say." Elliott's really coming into his own! Note: "Someday" previously leaked as "Show Me."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG i thought this leaked. I was gonna DIE!