Friday, April 10, 2009

David Archuleta To Guest Star On "Hannah Montana"

I must say... not one of my favorite headlines. David Archuleta is set to guest star on an episode of the Disney Channel's Hannah Montana entitled "Promma Mia" (oh dear) that premieres on Sunday, May 3rd, @ 7:30/6:30c. The episode will also include the debut of "I Wanna Know You," a *gulp* duet between David & She-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named. My favorite famous teenage guy & least favorite famous teenage girl? Ah, well, you know I'll be tuning in.

[Source, Source]

1 comment:

catherine said...

Haha! I'll be watching, too, for the first time. Oh well, David's gotta do what he's gotta do. Did you hear he'll be on AI next Wednesday? And touring with Demi Lovato this summer? That's after the UK tour with McFly which starts 4/24.
http://davidarchuletanetwork.ning.com/