Thursday, March 19, 2009

The Pussycat Dolls "Doll Domination 2.0" Details

Check the cover art for Doll Domination 2.0 from The Pussycat Dolls above. It's definitely hot, even if I prefer the version without the gray background over their faces. On April 14th, PCD will drop this 10-track set, which features four new songs: "Jai Ho (You Are My Destiny)," "Top Of The World" from MTV's The City, the Rodney "Darkchild" Jerkins-produced "Painted Windows," & the tour remix of "Hush Hush," which features vocals from "I Will Survive." The other six tracks will be made up of three hits ("When I Grow Up," "I Hate This Part," & "Bottle Pop") & three fan favorites ("Takin' Over The World," "Halo," & "I'm Done"). I think this is a great idea, especially with all the random songs the Dolls have been putting out lately that can now be found all in one place. That said, this set is far from perfect. Uh, where's "Whatcha Think About That?" You can't pretend like there wasn't a video for it. I would also suggest placing the "I Hate This Part (Dave Aude Dance Hybrid Mix)" on this release since it's the version they've performed & that people are familiar with. I'm quite puzzled how they came up with those three "fan favorites" too, but I would still recommend picking up the original Doll Domination because it's phenomenal!

[Source]

No comments: