Tuesday, March 24, 2009

New Stuff Tuesday


Today is quite an exciting day for new releases if I do say so myself. First up, we have the highly anticipated debut album In A Perfect World... from Keri Hilson. I recently gave the set, which features the singles "Knock You Down" with Kanye West & Ne-Yo, "Turnin' Me On" with Lil' Wayne, "Return The Favor" with Timbaland, & "Energy," a glowing review, so be sure to support your girl & purchase your copy of the album by clicking its cover above. Also, Mandisa's sophomore album Freedom, which I gave a positive review & features the single "My Deliverer," comes out today (click cover above to buy). Last but not least comes "Bolt," the latest fun-filled, Oscar-nominated, computer-animated movie from Disney, which you can purchase by clicking its cover above as well.

No comments: