Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Mariah Carey Album Update

I just have to stress how awkward it feels to type this article already. The-Dream recently revealed that he is working on Mariah Carey's next album, which will serve as the follow-up to last year's E=MC². Tentatively titled MC3 (& let us hope it stays tentative), the album already has seven potential tracks completed by production team The-Dream & Tricky Stewart in the last two weeks. The "Touch My Body" duo will likely produce the upcoming album's first single, which The-Dream hints could drop in the next few months. Maybe I'm in the minority, but I don't see how MC3 could top the hotness that was E=MC², especially if Mariah has only worked with these two. That said, I'm always open to new material from The Voice.

[Source]

No comments: