Friday, January 9, 2009

Leona Lewis "Spirit: The Deluxe Edition (US Version)" Details

On February 3rd, the US will catch up to the UK once again when it comes to Leona Lewis. Here, we will get our very own version of Leona's Spirit: The Deluxe Edition. In addition to the original US tracklisting, "Run" will be added to the CD as expected, along with the Novel-assisted "Myself," "Forgiveness," & "Bleeding Love (Jason Nevins Rockin' Radio Remix)." The DVD will feature similar content to the UK release such as her music videos for "Forgive Me," "Footprints In The Sand," "Better In Time," & both versions of "Bleeding Love." However, in place of the making-of feature & "A Moment Like This" video, the US disc will include the music video for "Run" as well as a live version of Leona's next US single "I Will Be." I've tried to clear up any confusion, but if these details are too confusing, click HERE to view the set's tracklisting. I can't help but be excited that it seems the US is getting the better deal once again, but I'm sure the video for "I Will Be," well, will be available come February, so it's a shame they can't include it here. I still look forward to this release though.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love I Will Be

Anonymous said...

I really do not like this album.
I think they are taking us fora bunch of idiots rehash the same crap bland album from before.
It's boring.
I actually prefer the Best Kept Secret album at least that is not over processed garbage

Anonymous said...

I just bought the secret album its way better than Spirit.
The deluxe has an extra to dry tracks.
No Love