Thursday, January 29, 2009

The-Dream "Love Vs. Money" Tracklisting

Despite my swiftly declining interest in him, The-Dream seems to be making some moves toward the release of his sophomore album Love Vs. Money (March 3rd). You can view the tracklisting for the project below:

1. Rockin' That Thang
2. Walkin' On The Moon (ft. Kanye West)
3. My Love (ft. Mariah Carey)
4. Put It Down
5. Sweat It Out
6. Take U Home 2 My Mama
7. Love Vs. Money
8. Love Vs. Money: Part 2
9. Fancy
10. Right Side Of My Brain
11. Mr. Yeah
12. Kelly's 12 Play
13. Let Me See The Booty (ft. Lil' Jon)
14. Touch & Feel
15. Nothing But Love

Even though I like his Mariah collabo, when I heard it was supposedly his second single, I had to search to discover that "Rockin' That Thang" has already been released as the first. I say it in this way because the song is so uninspiring & forgettable that I hadn't given it an ounce of thought since it leaked (whenever that was). Album track "Let Me See The Booty" isn't much better. Personally, I think The-Dream should just stick to his hit-&-miss producing career if he's gonna release material this mediocre.

[Source, Source]

No comments: