Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Royal Variety 2008 Performance Highlights

The Pussycat Dolls - Medley

Leona Lewis "Run"

The Pussycat Dolls & Leona Lewis performed overseas recently at this year's Royal Variety. The Pussycat Dolls performed a medley of "Don't Cha" (I really hate that song), "I Hate This Part," & "When I Grow Up." I really enjoyed their performance, but I just can't get into "I Hate This Part" when it's incorporated into a dance medley, ya know? It's a gorgeous song for Nicole, but it can't be fully appreciated like this. Nevertheless, Britney had better watch it on her upcoming tour because these girls can put on a show! By the way, the last minute or so of the PCD is pointless. Leona's performance was about the same as normal, but that's a good thing with her. You can really tell she gives her all while singing. I must say though: the whole royalty thing seems weird to me.

No comments: