Tuesday, December 9, 2008

*UPDATED* Brandy Performs On Tyra

Long Distance

Right Here (Departed)

Brandy was on The Tyra Banks Show yesterday & she performed her first two singles "Right Here (Departed)" & "Long Distance" off the new album Human (out now!) The "Long Distance" performance was outstanding. I don't think I'll ever get tired of B-Rocka performing "Right Here (Departed)" either. I'm very sad that the interview hasn't hit the net yet, but I'll post it as soon as it does!

UPDATE: Brandy opens up about it all in her interview with Tyra. I have even more respect for Brandy than before. I forgot to mention this yesterday, but she looked really good on the show. During the last two segments, Tyra & Brandy are joined by Patti LaBelle & some cooking insanity ensues--

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

No comments: