Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Melinda Doolittle "Coming Back To You" Tracklisting

Melinda Doolittle will finally release her debut album Coming Back To You in January '09 & although we don't even have a set release date yet, you can check out the album's tracklisting right now:

1. Fundamental Things
2. It's Your Love
3. Coming Back To You
4. Declaration Of Love
5. The Best Of Everything
6. Wonderful
7. Dust My Broom
8. I'll Never Stop Loving You
9. I Will Be
10. If I'm Not In Love
11. Walkin' Blues
12. We Will Find A Way
13. Wonder Why

Like I've said before: it doesn't matter to me what she is singing. I just want a Melinda CD already!

[Source]

2 comments:

GriotLori said...

You, me and all of her fans! I heard Our Girl sing It's Your Love, Dust My Broom and more in Nashville at the Summer J.A.M. concert and everything we luv about Melinda is captured on this CD! Melinda is about to show the fix-it-with-Pro Tools chicks that you should never send a girl to do a W-O-M-A-N's job! ;-)

Unknown said...

You don’t have to wait to hear the album’s title track - you can download the single for free on Melinda’s website now! Don't miss it! www.melindadoolittle.com