Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Brandy "Human" Update

In what is likely at least partially the reason behind the pushback of Brandy's long awaited fifth studio album Human (December 9th), she recently logged studio time with Timbaland, the man behind B-Rocka's last album Afrodisiac. On a side note, Brandy will be shooting the video for her second single "Long Distance" this week. I am one of the world's biggest Brandy fans & I loved Afrodisiac. Here's the thing: I really do believe that Brandy & Darkchild have a magical chemistry, & I was looking forward to hearing a full album of tracks from the duo (a la Full Moon, my current favorite B-Rocka album). That on top of the fact that I really, really wanted Human to drop sooner than later. Still, I am absolutely positive that Brandy will bring it with this new album & that it will no doubt be worth the wait.

[Source]

No comments: