Saturday, August 9, 2008

More '08 MTV VMA Nominees Announced

Best New Artist:
  • Jordin Sparks "No Air"
  • Katy Perry "I Kissed A Girl"
  • Taylor Swift "Teardrops On My Guitar"
  • Tokio Hotel "Ready, Set, Go!"
  • She-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named "7 Things"

Best Dancing In A Video:

  • The Pussycat Dolls "When I Grow Up"
  • Danity Kane "Damaged"
  • Madonna "4 Minutes"
  • Chris Brown "Forever"
  • Ne-Yo "Closer"

Jordin Sparks has my vote BY A LANDSLIDE for Best New Artist with "No Air." It's simply no competition. Let's just say there's more than seven things I hate about *some* of the other nominees... As far as Best Dancing In A Video goes, I'll have to give that one to The Pussycat Dolls' "When I Grow Up." They were fly in that video & definitely better than any other nominee in that category. Easy week.

[Source]

No comments: