Saturday, August 2, 2008

More '08 MTV VMA Nominees Announced

Best Pop Video
  • Britney Spears "Piece Of Me"
  • Danity Kane "Damaged"
  • Panic At The Disco "Nine In The Afternoon"
  • Tokio Hotel "Ready, Set, Go!"
  • Jonas Brothers "Burnin' Up"

Best Hip-Hop Video

  • Mary J. Blige "Just Fine"
  • Kanye West "Homecoming"
  • Flo Rida "Low"
  • Lupe Fiasco "Superstar"
  • Lil' Wayne "Lollipop"

I must admit: I hope Britney Spears takes Best Pop Video for "Piece Of Me" ... 'cause she actually made a decent video for the first time in years, her fans deserve it for the support, & it would boost her confidence. Oh, right ... also 'cause the other nominees do nothin' for me. As for Best Hip-Hop Video, I'm not positive how Mary J. Blige's "Just Fine" qualifies, but it is easily the best of the bunch. The rest just aren't really my cup of tea though.

[Source, Source]

No comments: