Monday, August 18, 2008

Mario Works With Joe, Keyshia Cole

He may technically be between albums at the moment, but I haven't posted much music-related about my favorite male R&B artist, so here's an update on Mario. He will be featured alongside Joe on the latter's track "Last Sip," [LISTEN] which comes from Joe's upcoming album New Man. I must admit that I've slept on Joe pretty badly myself (I only really ever paid attention to him during his feature on Mariah's "Thank God I Found You"), so I plan to change that in the near future. Also, Mario was recently featured on the remix to Keyshia Cole's R&B chart-topper "Heaven Sent," [LISTEN] which even made a (brief) appearance on my 'Songs Of The Moment' list to the right. It was quite a collaboration, however, as I am also a huge fan of Keyshia. It seems that, in addition to his stint on last season's Dancing With The Stars, Mario is doing a few features to get/keep his name out there to ensure a more successful fourth album. It still kills me to think of what a shame it is how slept on Mario's third effort Go was. Really great stuff right there.

[Source]

No comments: