Saturday, August 2, 2008

Mariah Carey Mini-Concert On Jimmy Kimmel

"I'll Be Lovin' U Long Time/Touch My Body"

"Side Effects (ft. Young Jeezy)"

Interview: Pt. 1 // Pt. 2

Mariah Carey made one heck of an appearance recently on Jimmy Kimmel Live! Not only did Mariah sit down for a pretty thorough interview with Kimmel, she also performed somewhat of a set as a part of the show's Summer Krush concert series. Mariah performed a SWEET "Touch My Body" remix, if you will, of her current single "I'll Be Lovin' U Long Time" & was assisted by Young Jeezy in performing E=MC² album track & fan favorite "Side Effects," a performance that sparked a love for the song in me that was never very bright before. The other songs that were performed were "I'm That Chick," "Shake It Off," & "We Belong Together." As a special BONUS for the blog, you can click their respective titles to watch the performances, courtesy of Mariah Daily Journal.

No comments: