Sunday, August 17, 2008

Jazmine Sullivan "Fearless" Tracklisting

Speaking of unique artists, here's a tracklisting from another one. Jazmine Sullivan's long-awaited debut album Fearless comes out September 23rd & this is what you'll get when you purchase it:

1. Bust Your Windows
2. Need U Bad
3. My Foolish Heart
4. Lions, Tigers & Bears
5. Call Me Guilty
6. One Night Stand
7. After The Hurricane
8. Live A Lie
9. Dream Big
10. Switch!
11. Fear
12. In Love With Another Man

Too awesome! It's like all the songs on my playlist right now along with a whole batch of songs sure to be amazing that I haven't even heard yet! Jazmine Sullivan is truly an incredible talent & I'm really anticipating her debut.

[Source]

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i can't wait for fearless!!!!! one night stand, bust...lions, tigers and jazmine...oh my! this girl can sang!!!