Saturday, July 26, 2008

Song Premieres: Whitney Houston + Katharine McPhee

Today, some brand new material from Whitney Houston hit the net. The song, which features Akon, is called "Like I Never Left." The title & subject of the song is very appropriate for a buzz single from someone like her. That said, the song is just alright & would have been improved without Akon's voice all up in her business. I am, however, very happy to hear Whitney again. Bring on that comeback! LISTEN

Katharine McPhee is set to make her acting debut in August 22nd's "The House Bunny." Kat, along with the rest of the cast, sings a song for the movie entitled "I Know What Boys Like." As far as I can tell, it is a remake of the classic song. Is it just me or is Katharine almost rapping in this song? This is definitely not what I prefer to hear from Kat, but is probably plenty appropriate for the film. LISTEN

[Source]

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Katharine does the main part of the song, but Emma Stone{another girl in the movie} does that rap section.