Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Pink Album Update

Pink has set a release date of October 28th for her as-yet-untitled fifth studio album. The first single off the project, entitled "So What," will be released in early August. "So What" is produced by Max Martin, the man behind her hits "Who Knew" & "U + Ur Hand." Dave Meyers is set to direct the music video for the single; he previously worked with Pink on the videos for "U + Ur Hand" & "Stupid Girls." Pink is set to appear on FNMTV this & next Friday, but it is unknown when exactly the video will premiere. Sooo excited! Pink is an amazing talent & I've followed her for her entire career. "Who Knew" from the I'm Not Dead album is a great song, so I'm glad she is working with some of the same people. She also makes consistently good videos, so I can't wait for that. Of course, I wanna hear the song, too! I'm sure we have good things to look forward to.

[Source, Source]

No comments: