Sunday, July 20, 2008

Karina "First Love" Tracklisting, Revised Cover Art

Check out the new cover art for Karina's debut album First Love, due out August 19th, to the left. I would definitely consider this one an upgrade. While I like both, the new one has a better mixture of sophistication & playfulness, which I believe better represents Karina's music. The tracklisting for the project is now available as well:

1. 90's Baby
2. Baby, Baby (ft. Lil' Mama)
3. Can't Find The Words
4. 16 @ War
5. Winner
6. Can You Handle It
7. The Love We Got
8. They Ain't Gotta Love You
9. Slow Motion
10. Can't Bring Me Down
11. First Love

I am loving this extremely talented youngster right now. Her singles "16 @ War" & "Can't Find The Words" are musts on my current playlist, so I am definitely looking forward to the album.

[Source]

No comments: