Saturday, May 17, 2008

Weekend Flashback Performance: Christina Aguilera At The 2000 MTV VMAs

So, I think I'm gonna finish out the '00 VMAs & post all my favorite performances from that show because, well, I just really liked it that year. Here we have Christina Aguilera performing "Come On Over Baby" all the way back from her debut album. She was very energetic & her vocal delivery was flawless as usual. Many might remember this one, however, as she was joined on stage at the end by Fred Durst of Limp Bizkit (remember when the world cared about them?). Just a lil' somethin'-somethin' for shock value. This has just always been one of my faves from Christina.

1 comment:

Greg said...

Fred Who??? In that year I was more into Christina, but Britney's performance that year was really really amazing!