Thursday, April 3, 2008

Preview Mariah's "E=MC²"

Amazon.com has posted 30-second clips of all 14 tracks on Mariah Carey's new album E=MC², which is set to be released (just in case you didn't already know...) April 15th. This is our first listen to most of the new material & it's HQ, studio, everything! If the snippets are any indication, E=MC² just might be too hot for its own good. If I had to choose some of the hottest tracks, I would have to go with "I'm That Chick," "Love Story," & "I'll Be Lovin' U Long Time." (What can I say ... the middle is a hot section!) To listen (you know you wanna), click HERE. The best part of the new album, imo, has to be what seems to be the perfect combination of the best of old Mariah mixed with new Mariah, which is the freshest music I've heard ... ya. I love me some MC if you couldn't tell...

No comments: