Sunday, April 13, 2008

Monica Album Update + Alter Ego Shot

Check out Monica's awesome alter-ego shot above from Derek Blanks' upcoming book that will also include photos of Ciara & Amerie (as previously featured), among others. Monica, who became a mom for the second time back in January, is planning on releasing her fifth album Lessons Learned in August. A single that has yet to be determined is set to drop in July. On the new material, Monica has worked with Bryan-Michael Cox, is about to work with Babyface, & hopes to work soon with Polow Da Don, R. Kelly, & Ne-Yo, all as producers. She hopes to include 12-14 tracks on the new album, which she is looking forward to touring with. I am really looking forward myself to new Monica music, & I'm sure her fans are glad to see a longer album this time around, as opposed to her last set, the 10-track The Makings Of Me. I didn't love her last album, but I still believe Monica can bring it.

[Source, Source]

No comments: