Saturday, April 5, 2008

Mary J. Blige And Jay-Z Perform "Can't Knock The Hustle" On Letterman

Mary J. Blige & Jay-Z, currently touring together on their Heart Of The City tour, stopped by the Late Show With David Letterman & performed a duet of "Can't Knock The Hustle." The episode, which aired last night, was obviously taped earlier this week, as Jay-Z was a little busy last night getting married. While I'm not sure of the origin of the song (it may be an older record of probably Jay-Z's, if I'm not mistaken), the performance was good. What I wanna know is where Mary's 2nd single is. She was supposed to put out "Hurt Again" three months ago now, I believe. Growing Pains is a great album & has been performing, if I remember correctly, fairly consistently, but she really needs to get another record off the album out for anyone to continue to care.

No comments: