Saturday, April 5, 2008

Mariah Performs "Bye Bye," More On 4Music

"Bye Bye"

"I'm That Chick"

"Touch My Body"

Mariah's promotion for E=MC² in the UK continued when she appeared on T4's 4Music show. She was the featured artist of the episode, so she had a lot of performance offerings for us. We were able to hear all of "Bye Bye," Mariah's 2nd single, for the first time; what an amazing song. Mariah also performed "I'm That Chick" again, which is one of the tracks I'm feeling the most so far. And of course, another performance of Mariah's current #1 single "Touch My Body" was included. There have been better promotions in the last couple of days in the UK from Mariah than in the states, but, with Oprah & Idol coming up (just to name a few), I'm sure we will get our fair share as the release date creeps closer -- only 10 days! In related news, Mariah has reportedly shot the video for "Bye Bye" with Nick Cannon, but it is not finished yet. Umm... ok.

[Source]

No comments: